I offer the following services and I can help you determine what support you require as part of our initial discussion.
GETTING TO KNOW YOURSELF – for those looking for career change or performance improvement in current job.
- One to one coaching sessions focused on exercises, discussion and goal setting in the following areas: ‘Values and Motivators’, ‘Setting a Vision’, ‘Measuring where you are now in relation to your vision’, ‘Overcoming obstacles’, ‘Creating a strategy to achieve your vision’, ‘When to ‘go for it” and ‘How you’ll measure success in meeting your goals’. Typically between 3-10 hours split into various sessions, going through exercises, 2nd session follow up to set goals around barriers and to look at appealing careers/jobs. Please see here for pricing.
PERSONALIZING YOUR JOB SEARCH STRATEGY – for those actively looking to find a job.
- One to one coaching and goal setting focused on any of these key areas: Perfecting your LinkedIn profile, resume writing, the art of networking, understanding & using LinkedIn effectively and exploring other resources.
- Typical approach for resume writing is as follows:
- Basic resume/CV review – I will conduct a detailed review of your current resume/CV prior to a 40 minute session where we will go through changes/improvements that need to be made. You will make necessary changes outside of the session. I will do one final review prior to us having another 20 minute session to make the final changes together. $175
- Full resume/CV rewrite – I will do a detailed review of your current resume/CV, followed by a session (approx 1-1.5 hours) for me to get a thorough understanding of jobs you are applying for, behavioral and technical competencies needed and acquire a detailed understanding of your previous experience. I will rewrite your resume/CV ensuring it is tailored towards the sorts of jobs you are applying. You will have a chance to review this before we spend another 30 minutes together finalizing the resume/CV. After this session you will make any further changes, tailoring your resume/CV to jobs that you apply to. $465
INTERVIEW PREPARATION – for those wanting to perfect & practice their interview skills.
- One to one Interview coaching and mock interview practice – exploring interview questions and answers – including developing a personal brand and salary negotiation. Typical approach is 3 hours split into 2 sessions costing $465. Check out my full approach to Interview Coaching. I am also trained in Topgrading and can help senior executives prepare for this style of interview.
Our approach can be tailored as to what you specifically require. The more hours you purchase, the lower the cost per hour. You can see more detail on pricing here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment – For coaching sessions, payment of the Fee by you to me shall be by Paypal or Venmo a minimum of 48 hours prior to your first session.
Cancellation – In the event you decide to cancel your Services and no longer wish to use them, the Fee is not refundable. You do however have the right to transfer the Services to someone you know as long as you provide this notice to me in writing over email.
In the event that you notify me that you wish to postpone the services or the session prior to the time of commencement of the session, I will require 24 hours notice in advance of the next scheduled session. If you notify me less than 24 hours in advance of the next scheduled session, the fee is not refundable.
In the event that you notify me that you wish to postpone the services or the session, you acknowledge and agree that you have up to 60 days to use a one off coaching session.
Limitation of Liability – “IN NO EVENT SHALL I BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.”